Due diligence: financial and tax review
Financial and tax due diligence is one of the standard pre-investment procedures prior to acquiring a new business. During this review, we identify possible tax risks that may occur during the course of the planned acquisition. At that point, our job is not yet finished though – we will recommend to you the most efficient way of dealing with these risks and provide you with the information necessary to see the acquisition through.
Our services typically include the following:
- Revision of the tax position of the company in terms of current and previous accounting periods open for tax audit
- Identification and description of tax risks
- Finding out the true value of the assets, review of the system of internal controls
- Design of measures to minimize tax risks and optimize the tax burden
- Identification and specification of tax risks in terms of the business plan of the acquiring company
Have you not found the service you are looking for? Contact us and our tax advisors will recommend the appropriate course of action to you.